11/10 Homework


Model letter:

Dear Alex's Mom,

I am originally Mickey Gilligan's iguana, but I am about to be homeless. The Gilligans are moving to a new place but they have decided to leave me behind. I don't know what to do or where I can go. I overheard Mickey saying that they might let Stinky take care of me, but I am very scared of Stinky's dog! He seems like he might rip me to shreds. I want to feel safe and I really think your house might be the safest place I can go to. Alex seems to like me a lot. I also like Alex a lot. I feel safe whenever he come close to my cage with his smile. I will also try my best to protect Alex from monsters at night! I can grow up to six feet so I know I will be able to fight off monsters for Alex. I also will give Alex the warmest hugs a reptile can give a child! Please take me in! I will be the easiest reptile to take care of!

Regards,

A very scared iguana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/5 Class Dojo Points Update