11/5 Class Dojo Points Update

 Homework:

RWN p. 129

Worksheet (I wanna Iguana packet last page)

Review W10 vocabulary

Hello Parents, 

Below is all the points that the kids have received in class for their positive behavior. Because of this point system, the kids are able to come to class on time quietly and copy down their homework in their communication books. I am very proud of each and every one of the kids in A2. They have grown a lot as 3rd graders and they are becoming more and more proactive. 

I am posting the points up today because I have decided to wipe the scoreboard clean and start afresh. I am primarily doing this because I have decided to start training the kids on acquiring new positive skills in the classroom. I will still be looking out for preparedness, timeliness, and proactiveness in doing bell work, but I am now going to focus more on homework/classwork and class participation/discussion. 

For classwork/homework, I expect full sentences written in the child's own words, opinions backed with textual evidence, and neatness. Of course, they all have to be on time. 

For class participation, I expect the kids to raise their hand and share their thoughts. If called on, I expect the child to muster up the courage to share their thoughts/answers.

Disruptiveness and misconduct will result in negative points. Please contact w.chen@hmps.tp.edu.tw if there are any questions. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog